Cross arm drills LA
Wing Chun Isolation drills with gloves
Wing Chun Sifu Arsenije Elbow drills
Wing Chun pad drills (Detroit)
Pad and Mitt drills
Cross arm pak sao drill
Wing Chun 6 points Drill
Sifu Phillip Redmond Lop Sao drill
Wing Chun Combo drill 1
Wing Chun Sifu Phillip Redmond - Pak Sao against punches
Pak Cheun drill
Wing Chun (TWC) slow combo drill 3
Wing Chun (TWC) pad drill 1
Wing Chun (TWC) pad drill 2
Wing Chun isolation drill v jab overhand
Wing Chun (TWC) combo drill 2
Closing the Gap
Wing Chun VS Front Kick
- Sonya and Car face off in a cross arm position.
- From the Left Side Neutral stance, Sonya steps to the left into a "T" Stance using a Gan Sao/Gum Sao as Car front kicks with the rear leg.
- Close up view of 2.
- Before Car can bring his leg down, Sonya shin kicks to Car's calf muscle.
- After calf kick, Sonya covers Car's right elbow then uses a right vertical palm to the face.
- Close up view of 4.
- The right vertical palm then changes to Lop Sao while the left palm strikes the head.
- Close up view of 5.
Wing Chun VS Round Punch
- Sonya squares off as sifu Car prepares to throw a round punch.
- Car steps forward to punch, Sonya steps back and executes a Double Lop Sao (from the Biu Jee form).
- Close up of Double Lop Sao.
- While pulling with the left hand Sonya does a palm strike to the side of Car's neck. Of course a follow up is always used.
- Close up of palm strike.